Saturday, April 22, 2006

This is what you'll get, when you mess with us...

Probably my most boring and insipid post ever, just so you're warned.

For the past few days I've been siuck and out of commission, so I haven't done much, and thus have very little to blog about. Which got me thinking about the whole purpose of this li'l ol' blog. Initially, when I started it, I was hoping to make it all in-your-face politics, much like my very existance. But it since has devolved mostly into pointless music ramblings, semi-humorous life event histories, and (of course) blatant self promotion.

In short, despite my best efforts, instead of making this blog into a semi-resource for those interested in local and national politics, it already started to devolve into the pointless self-reflective whining I so hate about the internet.

So I figure, why fight it? I'm pretty sure the only 2 people reading this are my close friends anyway, so I'm going to give up the ghost of appealing to an audience that doesn't know me, an instead trying to make some humor for the people who actually go out of their way to read this.

Besides, if I'm going to his the readership of a feather-haired prof or even a cantankerous law student, I'm going to have to give some more entertaining content anyway. So here's to that.

No comments: