Monday, January 12, 2009

New Post for the New Year

It's been quite a while (two weeks, to be exact) since I've been on this thing, blogging out my li'l rants and various ramblings to the great information super highway. What can I say, other than a much needed mental vacation was taking place. But alas, I'm back to soul-crushing grind of my regular life, and as such will be posting with regularity again.

This was, however, one of those breaks where nothing really interesting happened. Don't get me wrong, it was a good time hanging out and catching up with family, but that doesn't exactly make for scintillating copy. I've got a good dozen half-written posts waiting to be finished, so I will have new and/or interesting content soon, but for the meantime, enjoy this obit of the man who provided Hattie Carroll with her lonesome death...

No comments: