Wednesday, February 13, 2008

This is not a joke

After logging out of my hotmail today, I stopped to peruse the fluff articles on msn.com (the automatic re-direct when you log out) and came across a gem of an article with this title:

Did terrorists cause the housing mess?

Yes, I shit you not, this was presented with no hint of irony or disclaimer of the aging writer's crippling ether addiciton.

For a second I thought it might be a bit of radical journalism snuck into the mainstream, and that this muck-racking young journalist was not afraid to label the Bush administration terrorists, but it turns out that it was really just ghost-written by Guiliani.

I'll spare you the long-winded rant on how horrible our mainstream media is, but only because I have to believe you're already formulating your own.

No comments: