Wednesday, February 28, 2007

New discovery

If you're like me and enjoy assiduously avoiding work in the most entertaining way possible, then why not browse on over to conservapedia?

Yeah, it's everything you think it would be, plus oh-so-much more. My favorite articles thus far would be (in order) the one arguing that it can be scientifically proven that unicorns did indeed exist at one point in time ("scientific" because they're apparently mentioned in the Bible) and another arguing that humans and dinosaurs existed coterminously, with an ever-so-appropriate picture of Jesus riding a dinosaur, as we can only assume he did on multiple occasions.

If I weren't so piled under work right now, I'd be inclined to go on at length about the depths of our unique brand of American stupidity, but instead I'll just say go check it out before it becomes a parody website completely overrun by Colbert types. Because as of right now, it's dead serious and dead hilarious.

No comments: