Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Slow Mobing Blog For Awhile...

Those in the know of your humble li'l blogger's personal life know that I'm having a fun little international adventure in a not-technically-anymore war zone for the next several months.

As a result, internet connections are sometimes hard to come by. While I should be settled in with regular internet access within the next couple of weeks, little is guaranteed in a place like this, so I don't dare to presume a perfectly functioning, always-available internet will be mine until I return to God's America™ this summer.

When I'm able to catch the internet and have the free time/desire to avoid work, I'll try to bang out some posts and schedule them for publishing so the content keeps coming somewhat regularly. But since I've only been able to have about an hour or two of access lately, I've been using it to get important and somewhat important things done, blogging not quite qualifying as somewhat important.

So all of this is to say that the same smart-ass eclectic content you've grown to know and tolerate will still be coming, just not quite as regularly.

Unless, of course, you'd like to wire me $1,000 or so that I may upgrade my facilities. I actually recommend that option, but I won't tell you what to do...

No comments: