Saturday, May 13, 2006

Blah, blah, blah, politics, blah, blah, blah

Not feeling too creative this morning (it is 9:30 on a saturday morning after all) but I caught this little gem over on the CNN website and had to pass it along. In a nationally representative poll, it appears that Americans favor Clinton over Bush by a margin of 2 to 1. Now, I'm not a particularly huge fan of Bill Clinton (I tend to agree with Michael Moore that he was the best Republican prez we've ever had), but for a sitting "war president" to be ranked rediculously lower than a man who was impeached on issues such as "who does more to divide the country" and "who does a better job with foreign affairs" is pretty damn sad, if you ask me. Not even to mention the fact that on questions of the economy and who does more for the average American, Bush was favored by only 26% and 25%, respectively. Now, we know that about a little over 30% of registered voters proclaim themselves Republicans, meaning that even self-identified Republicans are beginning to notice what a fuck up he is.

But if you're like me and you likes the visuals, then I think that this says it all:

No comments: