Monday, April 25, 2005

I have joined the most elite of companies...

I have now joined the elite ranks of Jeff Foxworthy and Don Rickles, and I couldn't be any happier. Last saturday night was my last ever show with comical improvisation troupe Half Masted 3.2, and as a parting good bye, the rest of the troupe roasted me in the good-natured fashion of the Friar's club. I laughed, I cried, and I learned that I apprently talk really loud and clap my hands somewhat like a mokey.

Also, a girl had to go the hospital with a concussion.

Seriously, though, in my life thus far I've done very few things that I will look back on as fondly and with as much pride as being in this truope, which is an extremely sad indictment of what a meaningless life I've lead. But still, it's been really fun.

No comments: