Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Lite Blogging: Half the Calories, Yet Full Flavor

Been too busy to blog lately, but here's some neat-o stuff I've stumbled upon:

--The 10 scariest charts of the recession.

-It turns out the rich didn't fair so badly, but the rest of us got screwed. I'll give you a minute to pick your monocle up out of your morning tea, as it no doubt dropped from your eye as you gasped in shock at that amazing discovery.

--A big-ass meteor went over Iowa.

-Continuing the theme of cool shit only happening in Iowa once I've left, a crazy meteor/government suppressed UFO craft lit up the night sky in one of the craziest things I've ever seen recorded on video.

--This blog that is a lot better than mine.

-This lady illustrating life, grammar, and taco-selling ideas with mac paint. If I were clever and a girl, I'd like to think that would be me.

No comments: