Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Lazy Blog Post

Don't have much time to write today because I'm busy working on funding proposals and taking care of a dog that had to have surgery (yes, I provide my dog with the medical care I myself cannot afford).

So in the interest of posting yet not spending time on something, please do check out the craziest shit said in the media in the past year. Not too surprisingly, Glenn Beck tops the list. S read it, and then remember that thousands of people actually listen to that guy. Then go take a long, long shower...

2 comments:

Clare & Tim said...

It warms my heart that you care about your dog that much! Although, its equally as sucky that you can't get it yourself....

Jon said...

Just curious: do you really think our insurance is that bad? In the past year, Teresa's been on a ridiculous 4 insurance plans, including ours for a few months. Minus dental and eye (which are kinda limiting) our insurance compared favorably to all of them, both in terms of price, network coverage and copays. Doesn't mean ours isn't expensive in many ways, just that it's not really worse than most plans out there.