Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Case of the Tuesdays

As I'm currently in the midst of putting the finishing edits on some big funding applications (it turns out people don't just give you large sums of money without asking a lot of pesky questions about what you're going to do with it), I've got nothing to blog about.

But fear not! Having nothing to say has never stopped me before, and it will not stop me now. If you're bored and having nothing to do, A) I envy you, and 2) you should spend 5 minutes watching the immortal string of zingers from Norm MacDonald at the roast of Bob Saget. The powerful overlords at Comedy Central have blocked it from youtube, but you can see it on some foreign (Brazillian?) site here. Seriously, go there now. I'll wait.

...and welcome back. If you're still looking for time to waste, I still envy you, and will point you in the direction of this list of fictional character names you didn't ever actually know. For example, the police officer in Monopoly? Why, his name is Edgar Mallory. Of course.

You can thank me later for the literally minutes of entertainment I have supplied you with today...

No comments: